Let Us Teach You How to Start an Oven Cleaning Business
As the owner of a successful oven cleaning business and provider of professional oven cleaning training to others, Cameron has been asked many times how to start a new business in the industry. Below, are tips and suggestions for anybody who would like to start their own oven cleaning business, gleaned from conversations with Cameron and his team.
Starting Your Own Oven Cleaning Business: Essential Steps
No matter where you are or what type of work experience you have, the following steps are all very important when starting a new oven cleaning business.
- Setting a Goal – Before you start any business, you need to have a clear idea of what your goal is. Do you just want to generate a decent income so that you can take care of yourself and your family in the future or are you aiming for global domination? Spend some time thinking about this and write down your thoughts to help you clarify what you hope to achieve.
- Learn Your Trade – Knowing how to quickly and effectively clean any type of oven is a prerequisite for any prospective oven cleaning business owner. You can either learn by researching the topic online and practising on friends’ ovens or by taking a professional oven cleaning course with us. Either way, you need to be confident in your abilities before you set up your business and start looking for customers.
- Get Equipped – You will need effective oven cleaning solutions, scrapers, scourers, cloths and a dip tank in which to soak removable components such as racks, trays and back panels. If you decide to book one of our oven cleaning training courses, you will receive a complete starter pack that includes everything you need to clean ovens professionally.
- Market Yourself Effectively – In order to operate a successful oven cleaning business, you are going to need customers and plenty of them. Once you are established, you may find that much of your work comes from word-of-mouth recommendations and repeat customers but in the beginning, you will need to market your business via social media platforms and a well-designed website to attract new customers. Again, this is something we can teach you and set up for you should you decide to train with us.
In summary, you need to set a goal, learn your trade and equip yourself. Then, you need to attract customers by marketing yourself online. For information about our courses, contact us now.
Professional Oven Cleaning Course
If you would like to start an oven cleaning business in the UK and be your own boss, the first thing you’ll need to do is to learn the trade. There’s no place better to do that than right here, with a professional oven cleaner and business owner who is genuinely passionate about what he does for a living. Cameron Laing not only runs his own highly successful oven cleaning business, he also trains others to follow in his footsteps and start their own successful oven cleaning businesses. Since starting his own oven cleaning business 6 years ago, Cameron has cleaned thousands of ovens and hobs, and more recently, trained dozens of people in the art of oven cleaning so that they could start their own businesses.
Taking an Oven Cleaning Training Course With Us
Our standard oven cleaning training packages consist of 5 days of practical training with Cameron, covering the following:
- Acquainting Yourself With the Business – The best way to learn about what a professional oven cleaner does and what life will be like for you after you start your own oven cleaning business is to watch an expert in action. Your first day will be spent shadowing Cameron as he delivers his oven cleaning service to local customers.
- Hands-On Training – If you’re going to start an oven cleaning business, you will need to know how to clean ovens, which is why your second day will be spent learning how to dismantle and reassemble a wide selection of ovens in our training centre. How to remove racks, trays and back panels, and how to remove and split oven doors for various different makes and models is foundational knowledge that you must master before you can complete a professional oven clean without help.
- Tackling Real Oven Cleaning Jobs for Clients – On your third day, you’ll travel to customer’s homes with Cameron and together you’ll clean a variety of ovens. This will help you to hone the skills you learned on day two.
- Working Alone – Your last 2 days will be spent putting the oven cleaning techniques you have learned to good use by cleaning customers’ ovens by yourself. Although you’ll be performing all the cleaning yourself, Cameron will be there to help and advise if needed.
Additional Training and Assistance for Business Start-Up Packages
If you decide to book one of our business training oven cleaning courses, you’ll receive extra training and advice in addition to the week’s training covered above. This will consist of help to choose a company name, colours and logo, along with the setting up of a website and social media presence for your new business. You’ll learn how to market your company and generate sales leads, and how to convert those leads into confirmed appointments.
Both our oven cleaning start-up packages and business training packages include all the cleaning products and tools you need to start your own oven cleaning business.
Call now to book your course: learn how to professionally clean ovens and make a lot of money while doing so.